As promised a long long long time ago I'm here to post a before and after shot of the new size 14/12 me! This has been the most difficult journey, but after seeing this picture it takes the sting out of all the stuff I've been going through.
Before you get to the picture let me do a bit of housekeeping and bring you up to speed.
- My current weight is 184
- I'm wearing a size 14 bottom and a large top
- I was hospitalized in December with a Bezoar. They removed it but the pain still continues to persist. Lucky Me! They initially called it a "hairball", but once I explained that I've NEVER EVER eaten hair they decided to change their tune.
- I continue to struggle with things getting stuck. They've gone done with the scope twice so the opening should be huge by now. As I get further out things are getting slightly better or maybe I'm just dealing with it better. Who knows...
- I still have hair on my head! I was VERY worried that once my hair came out of the braids I would be bald. I take my multi-vitamin and Biotin daily to help the with Sinead O'Connor look
- I've signed up for the gym but haven't been going. Once I get my transportation in order that will be my first order of business. Things are swinging and swaying so it's time to get moving
|May 2010, Size 20|
|December 2010, Size XL|
|January 2011, Size 12|
My new goal now is working on becoming comfortable in my new skin. I haven't cleaned out my closet yet in fear that I will need my "fat" clothes. Gastric Bypass is 80% mental and 20% physical if you ask me...