Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tonight is the night!

I go for my final pre-op test tonight...the all dreaded sleep study.  I should be so excited but of course I'm my usual freaked out self.  Unless I'm staying at the Marriott I would rather be home next to hubby...even with the snoring and all.  Having someone watch my every move is REALLY making me paranoid.  Then I'm terrified that I won't be able to fall asleep at all.  I take forever to fall asleep in my own bed, let alone when I'm hooked up to wires and being watched by the eye in the sky.  The only thing that is getting me through is being able to make that phone call on Monday to Dr. Lautz's office.  I was told to call once I'm done to get my insurance info fast tracked for the vertical sleeve approval.  *keeping my fingers crossed*

Couple of updates...

Went to the BWH support group meeting and it wasn't bad.  They helped to answer a few of my newbie questions that I forgot to ask when I met with the Dr.  I also met Michael..he was interesting  Not sure if I can sit through to many more sessions with him.  Micheal if you ever see this you need to learn to RELAX!

Yesterday was my second therapy appointment.  I don't know why I dread going so much because once I sit down I don't shut up.  She told me next time I would have a time limit for discussing the kids.  I guess this week due to vacation they are really driving me crazy.  My 17yr old may never make it off of punishment at the rate she is going.  Well this has been boring enough so it's time to wrap up with a goal.  This goal is very intimate so let me apologize now

*Goal-I will LOVE the moment I won't have to lift the layer of blubber I call my stomach to wash underneath.  I know that is gross but it had to be said. 

So it shall be written, So it shall be done!  (yea I'm a Ten Commandments fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment