Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome to BYOC Friday

Five random questions where I ask you things (both serious and funny) you wouldn’t normally blog about in an effort to get to know you better. (plus every Friday you don’t have to come up with a blog subject – BYOC is pre-made just for your fried brain!)

Enjoy!


Copy, paste and answer in your blog if you so desire.  Share with anyone else who you want to get to know more!


1. What’s your favorite smell?

Maple flavored bacon...for two reasons
#1-Hubby is making something special...my personal favorite is scallops wrapped in bacon
#2 The one time I can get everyone around the table for a nice breakfast

2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
Pretty Woman...I know every line by heart.  I just love the underdog coming out on top (even if she is a prostitute)

3. What’s your trigger food?
Anything cheese related..xxx cheese pizza, fettuccine alfredo, cream cheese brownie.  I hit all the food groups there right?

4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
 I start off with telling them I'm here to talk to. I feel like when people are going through things they often feel bad unloading on you.  If you let them know up front your there for them they tend to let it all go and help themselves in the end.

5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week? 


 Amanda's Welcome to my Pity Party No Gifts Post
 She had me laughing, crying and sending virtual hugs all at the same time.

 T. Michelle
Seems like we have a lot in common...I look forward to getting to know her better (said in my best non stalker tone..don't want you to think I'm crazy)

LSswims
For making the first comment after I fixed my issue.  Thanks again!



a little bonus for Bring Your Own Crazy Friday

I left for work this morning and this car was at the end of my street.  I'm not sure what he did but I know he is really sorry now.  In addition to the ALL windows the car also has sugar in the tank, four flat tires and nice key ring to match. 




Enjoy your weekend..!




4 comments:

  1. OMG - that's hilarious - the car! WOW! And you're right - Pretty Woman is to die for! Good job on BYOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That is one pissed off fella/chica. Holy cow! Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely wouldn't want to be around that person when they see their car! I would go postal! Now I am totally craving cheese. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have more and more in common. I love Pretty Woman too.

    I'm betting he's a cheater. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

    ReplyDelete