Monday, April 12, 2010

Whatcha gonna do?

The other night my husband asked "what is the first thing I would do once I lost my first 50 pounds".  I didn't have an answer...I mean it was dead silence!  Could it be that I don't have any goals for myself?  I could have at least come up with something ...ANYTHING!  So from now on with every blog entry I'm going to post a goal. Please don't' expect something life changing because I'm truly not that deep.  So here goes:......umumuum...hmmmmmmm.....weeeelllll.....be able to wear my shirt tucked in in public!  I hate my stomach and I'm going to work hard to make sure that is the first thing to go.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I finally got my hair did.  It took forever, but I must say I've never looked so fab.  The braids are long and silky..I keep making jokes that I'm Cher.  Then on Sunday I had my cutie patootie god-daughter.   She SCREAMED bloody murder almost the whole time.  Thank goodness my daughter took over and calmed her down.  That just means I need to step up and get her more often.  She is such a good baby I guess she just wasn't feeling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment