Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thank You!

I would like to send out a very warm thank you to my 11 followers!  Even if you never read this message the fact that clicked that follow button means a lot.

Nothing new or even remotely interesting is going on so I won't bore you. Next week will be interesting enough though.  I have my 2nd therapist appointment AND my sleep study is next Thursday.  I'm so excited to hurry and get this over with so that my insurance paperwork can be submitted.  The wait is going to kill me.

I would also like to add another goal to my list....I want to cross my legs.  It's so embarrassing when I get the nerve to try and I swing my leg over and it keeps slipping off.  I will know that I've arrived when my leg stays stuck atop the other...o happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment