Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A few things...

First, I would like to discuss is Protein Shakes. This whole thing is very foreign to me and I don't know where to begin. I'm dreading this protein thing to begin with, and everything I read makes me a little nauseous.

Questions:
  • Are there different types of protein (whey, soy, etc.)
  • What is best for someone who is lactose intolerant
  • Should I buy premixed or mix it myself
  • Do I need a shaker
  • Must I drink it cold
  • Can I use water instead of milk
  • Where can I find samples
Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated

Second, I have my first visit with my new therapist today. Can't even begin to tell you how much I'm dreading this (even worse than the protein shakes). It's so much easier for me to stay broken. I'm going to try and stay open minded about this but I really really really really really don't want to go. I'm hoping the saying "all things happen for a reason" comes into play here. Starting on this journey I'm sure the added support will come in handy, but I'm just not a fan of talking about my problems. It's so much easier to keep it all inside while torturing the hubby and kids. I have a very clean house these days with all my mood swings :)

Third, I would really like my sleep study to hurry up already. That's all


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment